Car rental at the airport of Kiev Boryspil from Naniko rent a car with best deals
Are you a fan of trips to Eastern Europe, and for this time chose Ukraine with its charming capital of Kiev? History and culture, architecture and art, as well as plenty of entertainment await you in this ancient city!
If you enjoy driving your car, independently moving on your own routes and rates, without long and boring expectations of public transport, car renting in the airport of Kiev is precisely what you need.
Rent a car in the airport of Kiev via Naniko.com is quickly and easily through the process of booking just in a few steps!
- You are provided with a large selection of accessories for convenience and reliability as the snow chains for the winter period, navigators of latest models, a variety of child seats and more.
- Car rentals at the airport Boryspil – Payment for accessories can be realized in our office and in the price are already included any local taxes.
- If you decide not to take the reserved one or another accessory, you can cancel or replace it with another device without problems.
- If you need to get your vehicle at the airport, it is essential to inform the flight details, so we will have an information in case of delay. Your machine is in any case will wait for you at the time of landing.
- The voucher contains specific information about your order, vehicles and other items. Therefore it is very important to have it in present with you.
- From our company, you will be granted by unlimited mileage, giving you greater freedom of movement!
With a variety of offerings from Naniko always easy to find the perfect solution for car hire at the Boryspil airport of Kiev!
Kiev Airport called Boryspil is located 29 km south-east of the center of Kiev and passed through substantial renovation for the UEFA Cup in 2012.
There are two railway stations, one in the new terminal D, and the other between the two old terminals. It is very easily obtainable by auto or bus on the highway M03.
Work on the expansion and renovation carried out on the occasion of the European Football Championship, turn the airport into a modern and beautiful structure with a large shopping center and restaurants, cafes and bars. Business class Hall has not so big space for press conferences and meetings. In Kiev Boryspil also available free Wi-Fi, banks, bureau of exchange, ATMs and a post office.
Kiev is prominent for its excellent cuisine and inexpensive restaurants. It is impossible not to try the traditional cold soup okroshka with vegetables, pork, baked with mushrooms, pancakes with cherry accompanied by sour cream. Having finished the tasting of delicious dishes, you can get comfortable again in your car rented in the Boryspil Airport and continue your way to explore the beauty of the country.
The capital is encircled by beauteous nature and very attractive countryside. In Pyrohov, you can visit the museum of folklore and folk art, in which are mainly represented works of the masters of the seventeenth century and also see the house of the past and craft workshops.