Car rental at the airport in Riga, best rates for car hire by Naniko!
Planning a trip to such magnificent city as Riga, of course you consider visiting all the interesting sites and attractions that exist here.
Even if the objective of your trip is business, not a vacation, you can easily include in your itinerary also something for fun.
And to arrange everything well and view all scheduled you will be able with assist of car rentals in Riga International Airport.
It is a city with an affluent cultural patrimony and ancient history, its architectural masterpieces of beauty will not leave anyone indifferent!
Your great vacation begins with a car hire at the airport of Riga, provided with best prices from Naniko!
- Our rates include unlimited mileage, necessary auto insurance, local taxes, airport fees and roadside assistance.
- Rental cars in Riga airport – Full day of lease is 24 hours
- In the implementation of online reservation, please indicate your arrival time and place, if you want delivery of the machine for your arrival, as well as the desired place for return the vehicle.
- If desired, you can prolong your lease, for this you should first contact the manager and the cost of added days will be calculated at the same tariffs.
- From a broad selection of vehicles in Naniko fleet, you can choose a car to fit needed technical data, model, capacity, etc.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, you can immediately contact the manager of a number specified in the lease agreement. To your any questions will be given the necessary information.
With car rented at the airport of Riga with ideal conditions by Naniko you can approach any route!
Riga International Airport is placed 10 km from the metropolis and is the largest airport in the Baltic states, according to passenger traffic of 4.5 million people by data of recent years. From here there are direct and transit flights to over 60 destinations and connections with 30 countries.
Bus service delivers travelers from the airport to the center of Riga.
The airport has three terminals, which passed through several reconstruction projects in the past.
In Riga International Airport has a fine selection of stores of duty-free, fashion, accessories, and in the gift shop you can purchase products of local craftsmen and typical souvenirs.
Several cafés, bars and restaurants offering delicious drinks and a varied menu. Services such as wireless Internet access, a bank, a conference center and post office are also available here. The nearest hotel of Best Western Hotel Mara is disposed 1.5 km from the airport and offers comfortable accommodation for guests.
Riga offers many attractions, to the taste of any visitor. By rent a car in Riga Airport you can visit the Art Nouveau buildings as places of medieval architecture, art galleries with modern collections and works of history.