Rent a Car in Lithuania at low prices and best service for car hire from Naniko
Lithuania largest of the three Baltic states, which is quickly gained the course over the past decades as an interesting tourist destination.
To discover all the hidden corners of this extraordinary country and travel freely choosing routes according to your own pace and preferences, take a car for rent in Lithuania, which will contribute to the exploring of the diversity of the country.
To organize this question quickly and without hassle directly from the home, visit Naniko.com, where you will get the best deals on the market and use efficient online booking system.
Car Renting in Lithuania by Naniko – great opportunities at preferable prices!
- If you have planning to travel to neighboring countries, can easily cross the border in a rented car from Naniko, but specifying in advance. Thus, together with the contract you get the special permission.
- Car rentals in Lithuania – In most cases, we have specified the minimum age of the driver for 21 years. For more details you can always contact the operator.
- Fuel policy, as a rule, always simple and is expected to provide a car with a full tank and return the with the same quantity, but can always be reviewed by the client.
- In case of incomplete use of fuel, the cost of the remained will not be refunded.
- Be attentive to the fact that a driver's license must have a validity of at least one year and preferably international standard. This is necessary when the license is issued in a language other than the Latin alphabet.
- Additional accessories such as navigation, child seats, etc. can be ordered both online and at the time of the car pick up.
Discover the inimitable country by car hired in Lithuania from Naniko!
Relatively small scaled, Lithuania washed by Baltic Sea for about 100 km, has 18 rivers and 2500 lakes , and forests cover a third of the country.
Among the many places that attracts visitors here, most of the attractions are located near Vilnius, which itself differs by remarkable architecture. Vilnius is rich in cathedrals and churches, monuments and museums. And the rest of the country provides to gaze of tourists the national parks, picturesque villages and attractive seaside resorts.
You can easily travel around the country in a car rented in Lithuania.
The country has two major resorts of Druskininkai and Birštonas recommended not only for its healing waters and mud, but also for magnificent beauty of the surrounding areas.
For those who want to enjoy the sea views can visit the resort of Palanga, close to the bustling capital, and Neringa, where are the unique nature and tranquility.
Lithuania due to its diversity and appeal very demand by tourists.
A few tens of kilometers in Trakai, you can visit astonishing castle built on the island, which is surrounded by Lake Galve.