Car rental in Minsk International Airport from Naniko rent a car
Minsk – the capital of Belarus Famous by its rich natural areas and mixed forests. It is believed that it was formed during the last ice age. Many charming places and natural features remain intact even after the active development and urbanization.
Car rental in Minsk Airport – Just a few kilometers away is International Airport of Minsk, which is its main gateway.
Tourists tend to prefer the services of car hire in Minsk Airport by the world company of Naniko!
- We offer additional services of local driver, with excellent knowledge of a foreign language and familiar with all the interesting route to visit.
- If you want to drive your car by yourself, make sure your driver’s license in accordance with international standards.
- For your business trip, we are able to offer a comfortable and respectable models of vehicles.
- For your disposition are provided numerous vehicles in the fleet of various models and sizes, ideal for any plan.
- Get attractive discounts depending on the number of rented days.
- Our customer service and mobile operators are available around the clock – rental cars in Minsk Airport.
Make your stay in Minsk excellent with the help of auto rental services from Naniko!
Airport Minsk-2 is disposed about 40 km away from the capital of Belarus and is easily reachable on the highway M2, which connects the terminal with the M1 and M9 or beltway known as the Ring Road.
At the airport are provided taxi services by means of which can also reach to the nearest towns in the region, such as Borisov, Žodino, Dzerzhinsk and others.
It is also well served by public transport, bus number 300 or via subway from the Vostok station can be reached to the center of Minsk.
Construction of the airport Minsk-2 was launched in 1977, and in 1979, was officially put into operation a new band of 3640 meters long and 60 meters wide. The first passenger flight was made on the Tu-134 airliner. Almost 11 years later, the airport was fully built.
The terminal is a unique piece of architectural design. Since the inauguration the capacity of passenger over was 5.8 million a year.
From 1991 there was a decrease turnover and flights, which was associated with historical events and the collapse of the Soviet Union caused in connection with this changes.
Already in the following years, with the settlement of the system and by 2009, the airport served over one million passengers during the operational work of the national airline Belavia.
Rent a car in Minsk airport- By 2010, the number of travelers has increased to two million passengers a year.