Rent a car in Georgia, a wide range of offers by Naniko car hire
Georgia, located in the heart of the Caucasus, has an incredibly rich and long history. According to archaeological data 9,000 years ago, here already practiced the production of wine. In the second millennium BC, the region had already developed kingdoms of Colchis and Iberia.
Provide yourself with freedom of movement with the help of auto hired in Georgia, you will reach the most interesting parts of the country.
Due to the low cost by Naniko, explore the varied landscapes of the country on car rental in Georgia!
- .A wide range of vehicles in our fleet will allow you to choose the car that meets your reason for visiting. For example, if you are planning a ski trip routes of Bakuriani the reliable off-road 4×4 will be the best choice for you.
- Car hire in Georgia – For special occasions, such as various ceremonies or business meeting, we offer you the luxury model.
- For a group trips we have in presence variety of minivans of different capacity.
- Also sedans, convertibles and economical runabout.
- Rent a car in Georgia – The list of our services, include the service of the driver with excellent knowledge of the local routes and speak foreign languages. And this is not a luxury, as some believe, but quite affordable and convenient service of professional driver.
- There is a limit to the age for rent, which is determined by our company as 23 years. It is desirable to have the driving practice at least two years.
The leader of the car renting in Georgia company Naniko, offers a competitive prices and excellent service!
Georgia is a beautiful country for tourism for those interested in ancient architecture, beautiful nature, culture and art, in one word for everyone!
Wine enthusiasts will be able to visit ancient and modern wine cellars and have occasion for degustation of centuries-old traditions wine.
For lovers of winter sports the country offers ski resorts of Gudauri and Bakuriani. And with the convenience of vehicle rented in Georgia you get everywhere quickly and easily on any routes.
Georgia is surrounded on the north and south by chain of the Caucasus Mountains with snow-capped peaks. And between the mountain ranges extends along the plain toward the Black Sea to the west.
The Black Sea coast has always been considered a paradise where life is good, because of the mild climate and sandy beaches.
Flora and fauna of Georgia is very rich and combines the numerous diverse species. There are places where you can watch the birds.
The country is extremely rich in historical and cultural heritage and there are many original monuments, ancient caves, where once people lived, and numerous monasteries and churches testify to the exceptional architecture of the Middle Ages. Churches are full of frescoes, telling us about the historical characters. A museum town of Mtskheta is the ancient capital of Georgia Reign entirely included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.