Car rental in Chisinau Airport from Naniko rent a car
Chisinau is famous as a city of white stone, due to the sheer color of the rocks used in the construction of historic buildings. This bright, attractive color creates a contrast with the green of the trees. And it should be noted that the city among the greenest ones in Europe, and parks take up almost half of its territory.
It is also a cultural city, offering many opportunities to attend performances, ballets and concerts.
To travel in complete freedom and security, you don't need to wait until you get to destination to rent a car at the airport in Chisinau, this can be done online on Naniko.com from home. Here you will find the best offers, variety of services and the most affordable rates.
Benefits of Naniko at auto renting at the airport in Chisinau in Moldova:
- Car rental at the airport of Chisinau – Pick up the auto can be selected directly from the airport immediately on arrival of your flight. Thus, you save time searching for an office in the city.
- Also save money on a taxi from the airport to get to hotel.
- When you return the auto, if you are leaving the country in the same way, you can pass a car at the airport and do not worry about delay for your flight.
- The minimum age for lease must be at least 23 years, with experience of driving for two years.
- In case of delayed of return of the rented vehicle, if your plans changed, please inform us in advance to extend your hire period.
- Car renting at the airport of Chisinau – Optional accessories, we offer as child seats, GPS-navigator, luggage baskets and many other devices, can be ordered on the spot or in advance.
Optimum favorable ratio of price-quality by Naniko on car hire in Chisinau airport!
The first scheduled flight from Chisinau Airport was made in 1926! The main terminal serves nearly 1.2 million passengers per year and is easily accessible by public transport.
Daily regular flights are made here by many airlines and provide passengers with a variety of domestic and international routes. Here operate such carriers as AirBaltic, Carpatair, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and many others. There are also seasonal charter flights available from Air Moldova, Turkish Airlines.
At the airport terminal there are several check-in counters and four gates. In the VIP terminal provided special services for guests, as well as a relaxing and a number of facilities of luxury.
On request can be provided a laptop with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and magazines. Here you will discover everything for the commodity of passengers for passing the waiting time before flight.
Throughout the hall of the terminal you can find duty-free shops, medical services, cafe and restaurants.