Rent a car at the airport in Tbilisi, Car rental from Naniko at best deals!
Located in the hills along the river Mtkvari Tbilisi is a metropolis with a population of 1.5 million. Rich in its past, the city even for today remains a crossroad of cultures, religions and nationalities, which at first sight enchants with its versatility.
Air movement provided by an international airport, which is 17 km from the capital. And to visit the city to enjoying the sights and nature with the fullness, the most appropriate and effective is to use a car hire from the airport in Tbilisi.
Specialized Company Naniko offers unbeatable rates for car renting in Tbilisi airport!
- Our fleet offers a choice of numerous models, for taste and needs of any client and any relevant travel destination.
- Rent a car in Tbilisi airport – First of all, all vehicles are equipped with modern equipment and related accessories of safety and comfort, such as ABS, airbag, electric windows, air conditioning and more.
- Based on the number of passengers and the route choice is:
- Small cars suitable for moving in the city, ideal for maximum economy and maneuverability for traffic.
- Car renting in Tbilisi airport – Midsize cars, economical and also more comfortable and roomy and not without elegance.
- And volume and roomy minivans up to 9 seats if you are traveling with a group of friends or family.
Super economic car rental in Tbilisi airport by Naniko – your best companion on the way to the discovery of a great country!
Tbilisi International Airport, called Novo Alexeyevka is Georgia's main airport and serves more than 1.5 million passengers annually.
In 2007, was completed the largest project of building a new international terminal of modern design, with lots of improvements, manage various airport systems. Was acquired by a super-modern processing equipment to create a railway line nearby the airport which leads to the city center.
As a result, the airport is a highly functional system designed to provide maximum flow and passenger comfort. In total, the airport with all its attendant institutions covers an area of 25,000 square meters.
Hence flights mainly in the direction of Eastern Europe, on domestic routes, as well as around the world.
In well-developed terminal for travelers provided a variety of services such as banks, currency exchange, ATM and Wi-Fi. There is a VIP-area, business center and meeting rooms. The restaurant offers both national and international cuisine. A bar, an Irish pub and fast food are open around the clock. Gift shops and Duty Free, newsagent and cigarettes are also available here.
The list of other services include primary health care centers, pharmacy, information desks and travel agency.